Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Evan, Eliot, and Ben worked on their shelves

We can call them personal altars or just plain shelves. I try to get the kids to incorporate the elements and a Mother figure onto their shelves but I don't push it. I want them to find their out paths. Evan added a lot to his. Eliot cleaned hers up and added some new flowers and herbs. Evan expanded his and Ben wanted an egg Mama for his. I think they all turned out wonderful. My candle is lit on my shelf too. I need to redo Annika's shelf even though she really doesn't care. Elaina's needs to be cleaned and Etta needs one started.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...