Sunday, August 31, 2014

A night in the dark...

Down at the creek again with the kids and my regular meditation ritual.  Etta was in my lap. Holding my youngest daughters helps center me. I burned one of my favorite incense, Gaia. I dressed a small beeswax candle and burned it with healing intent for friend's ill cat. May his strength return and help him heal. My orange candle was lit to celebrate the upcoming turning of year and a new season coming upon us. The white represents the life force around us that I manifest in my mind as the Earth that Mothers us. I did a few 3 card readings with a tarot deck I am not 100% comfortable with yet but they did give me some clarity to my thoughts. I always try to light three candles. They have different meanings each time though.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...