Monday, September 1, 2014

A day in the woods


6 kids and the woods....
With it being Labor Day and one of the few days I am off all my jobs I got the kids out of the house and we went for a little hike. It was pretty hot but Lyn tried out her new skills she learned at camp counselor training. She made a "tent" for the kids, taught them how to safely make a fire and hung up her hammock.  Everyone got a turn but Etta and I were lucky enough to take a little nap in it after she nursed. I enjoy providing memories for the kids. We can't afford much but what little time I get to be home I want it to be spent with them. We had a store bought picnic and enjoyed the forest.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...