Saturday, September 12, 2015

Asleep with MiMi


Lyn is a wonderful mother. I practically have to pry Jaynie out of her arms. I know I will get my fill of her when Lyn goes to work and college classes in the evening but Lyn keeps her close. It is showing too. Jaynie is up to 10 pounds 4 ounces in a diaper. For not quite being 4 weeks old that is awesome. Lyn has had less problems breastfeeding than I ever had. It really does make a difference when you grow up seeing women nurse their babies. I am arguing with Etta trying to get her to wean. Watching Lyn bond and mother her child gives me hope every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...