Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Lately...

I haven't posted a lot lately frankly because life has been so hectic. With Lyn focusing on motherhood I didn't realize how much I took her for granted. Fate was very kind to give me such a daughter. She accepts me for my crazy self and I accept her for who she is. I never quite understood how women could say their mother or their daughter could be their best friend. Well, now I do. As I get further along my adulthood journey my own mother means more to me everyday. She will claim to be an ordinary woman but she is extraordinary. I can not even begin to sing her praises. She isn't perfect but she is the perfect mother for me. I am lucky enough to have 5 daughters and 4 sons. But, my eldest daughter is turning into such a wonderful woman that she is catching up to my mother in that she is a woman that I am proud to call my best friend. It is hard to choose between mother and daughter. These two women, one mature and one just 16 years old, are two of the reasons I wake up everyday. Throw in all those other kids and my husband and some good friends and I truly am a blessed individual.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...