Friday, January 20, 2017

Etta is even more unique

Etta had her first dentist appointment today. She and Ben share the same caviety prone teeth. She has 4 cavities. 2 can probably be let go and 2 in some premolars may need some natural treatment. What is really unique is that she is missing two of her bottom baby teeth. Yep, totally missing. Not sure yet if she is missing any adult teeth yet. This is another reason I want her genetics looked at more closely. The neurologist called today but they need a new referral in order to get any brain imaging for her prematal brain cysts. My little elf child....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...