Wednesday, June 7, 2017

So busy....

I am so thankful for my mother. She is super Granny. With my new job that is very time consuming she has been taking the kids to appointments. Etta had an SSI appointment yesterday. All looks good with that. Ben has his regular Wednesday therapy and she has been taking him to that. I have my own appointment this morning. Ben will start summer camp where I work tomorrow. That will help keep him busy. I guess I will be driving the big van everyday taking 5 kids in to work. Jaynie is doing well but she is becoming a sassy little thing. I just can't seem to play catch up....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...