Friday, August 24, 2018

Back to school

Eli is on his second week of going to daycare where I work during the day. He seems to be enjoying it OK. He is such an easy going baby / toddler that is what I would expect. He did make quite a mess on the way to school the other day. Remind me not to give him a yogurt squeeze pouch in the car again...




The other 5 littles started back to GLBA. They have been chomping at the bit to get back to school. Eliot and Evan have been especially excited. I was able to rush and take them the first day yesterday and still make it to work on time. Their teachers are so warm and caring. I feel that my children are safe. Usually I am so worried about their health and safety when school started at public school. This school has given me peace of mind.....

































No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...