Tuesday, August 14, 2018

New beginnings

I had my first day in my new class yesterday.  And Lyn had her first day at her own store as manager. Not too bad for a 19 year old...

I am getting the hang of a new curriculum for me. At least my class is small right now. Only 6 children that will turn 4 in my class this school year. Technically it is a K4 class but other schools would be teaching them as K3 because K5 is kindergarten for most schools who use this curriculum. At least I have more freedom here and respect than at other schools I have worked at. We shall see how it goes. Eli is here with me in a toddler room. He is still on a late night summer schedule.



We even found a baby grasshopper and a spider web on the playground.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...