Friday, September 21, 2018

First day of Fall

A day to announce

I was married on the first day of Spring...

Only fitting to announce divorce on the first day of Fall....

Not a sad or happy day...

Just facts of two people not meant to be for specific reasons that won't change. I know people will day to work on it, marriage is a covenant not contract. But, we never had a religious ceremony with vows or anything. Just a civil paperwork driven meeting on my lunch break.

Maybe one day I will find someone who wants more than a legal contract. In fact I feel my ex never even really wanted that and I pressured him. We had 3 children before we were legally married. That speaks volumes...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...