Monday, September 10, 2018

Loosing weight....

I am working  a lot and my appetite has changed but to loose over 30 pounds without trying has been fairly nice. I am not rubbing anyone's nose in it who is actively trying to loose weight and struggling. I don't quite understand how I am now able to fit in clothes I haven't worn in years. I weigh less than I did when I got pregnant with my third child in 2000. A few more pounds and I will be back at high school weight. That was a bit too skinny. I am happy now. My back hardly ever hurts. My body just feels better. I am 44 years old. I am happy with my no make-up, modest, simple, (as someone said a long time ago, homely) appearance. I can do my job and chase after my one year old as well as my older kids. I still like my naps and I struggle with depression but my body feel better....

Let's see if it lasts...










No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...