Monday, September 3, 2018

Half a day off for Labor Day

Turns out I work over 100 hours this coming week with no day off till I request one on September 15th, a Saturday,  to do an activity with the kids. One full time job and 3 part time jobs. That seems my normal nowadays.... Every job I work except Early Intervention has extremely high turn over and high expectations with minimum wage to less than $10. I guess I could try and find work I absolutely hate or sell out and teach in public school where I don't fit in but I can't. I have tried office work and more white color work. I have tried working for myself. Nothing seems to fit. I bounce and try to provide for my family. Some days I just want a nap and a friend.....

Today with half a day off I took the kids to the waterfall. I enjoyed myself. 7 of the kids were there even if Annika really didn't want to be. Poor Bennie didn't catch anything at the creek. Eliot saw a fish and I saw a lizard. We did have a butterfly come land for a visit....

I was able to get some nice pictures of some wild flowers and herbs for a friend I work with....











No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...