Tuesday, December 11, 2018

A weight loss journey

Now...









Normally I am extremely more modest in public than in these pictures but I am trying to communicate something sensitive. I have been overweight my whole life except for a few months after my own birth, I was a premie, and before I got pregnant with my first child. I was skinny for about a year or two at 18 and 19 years old. This past year I have lost around 40 pounds. I did not diet or work out. I do work a lot and have to skip meals sometimes but nothing out of the ordinary. My point is that I don't feel myself. People comment that I look nice. My mom says I shouldn't loose more. I actually feel strange. My body can fit in places (and clothes) it couldn't before. I don't recognize myself though. I am afraid that something might be wrong health wise but without insurance I can't really investigate it with professionals. I guess if I can hover around 140, which is where I am in these pictures I should be OK. I weighed more during most of high school though....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...