Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Tea light for two...




Such a wonderful gift. A friend of mine upcycles tea canisters into awesome candles. He uses safe soy wax, herbs, essential oils and his imagination to create these individual candles. They have two wicks... so... tea lights for two!

I am extremely proud of my friend. I call him my "little brother" even though he is only a few years younger than I am. He is disabled but that by no means defines him. He is an artist beyond what the world acknowledges as successful. His website is....


https://lbstowe.com/
Find him on Facebook and Instagram as 
Le Levi
He is welcoming to followers....

He is finishing up a new book that could be life changing for him. Consider looking at his works and or following his page to keep up with posts. 

And, hopefully together he and I can make some candles made to order. Just ask if you want one :) .




No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...