Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Eye doctor...ugh

On one of my few days off I had to spend the whole day looking for an eye doctor that took walk ins. Walmart used to but apparently most locations don't have doctors only frames you can buy on site. Finally I ended up at the same place as 4 years ago. And, I was told my prescription hasn't really changed but I do need a little help with reading that could be solved with dollar store reading glasses. Really?! I can't see!!!! My vision has been off for a few months now. Something has to be wrong. Eliot was a trooper and my sidekick on this disappointing journey today. She did get two doll hats to decorate and a meal from Chick-fil-A so not a total bust....






No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...