Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Discipleship anyone?

My friend, sister in Christ, and my mother in Christ (even though she is in her 20s), Amanda and I have been on a journey. She held my hand as I opened my heart and accepted Christ as my savior. She has disciplined me through several programs at church but discipleship never truely ends. This morning as I walked into work her husband, who has been a leader along the way, handed me a special little book. It is just the encouragement I needed to help me get back on track with discipleship with Amanda. Now, we need to carve out the time...

All because of HIM








No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...