Thursday, October 31, 2019

Really? Just a bad cold?

My follow up doctor's visit for my migrains ended up as a sick visit. No flu just a really bad cold. I honestly haven't felt this bad from a pesky rhinovirus for as long as I can remember. At least I got to talk to my regular doctor about my gallstones. He said I know exactly what to do. Eat better and loose about 20 pounds slowly. I had lost about 35 pounds really fast over a year ago, kept it off and then gained about 25 pounds really fast recently. That was the culprit. I just need to be more active. Cutting back on the sodas and junk food wouldn't hurt either. Maybe it is time to start finding time to go to the gym again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...