Thursday, March 11, 2021

Mama's weight loss journey, again...

Eli keeps asking why my belly is so big. You gotta love 3 year olds. I lost a good bit of weight in 2018. I didn't try. It just happened. I was working a lot but my eating habits were if anything worse. A good bit of fast food in between jobs was my norm. Well, in 2020 the weight started creeping back up to my "normal" weight of around 170. It had gotten down to 147 at my lowest since before kids. My goal is 160 maybe a in fit 150. I am at 200 right now. This is ridiculous. Something has to change. My blood pressure in still low. My thyroid us fine. My iron and vitamin D were low when I was skinny but good now. I do intermittent fasting. I have got to get rid of the soda somehow. I have used my essential oils in helping with weight loss before. No reason not to try again. A twist on the triple peppermint, grapefruit, and lemon combination is adding a few drops of CBD oil with coconut oil as my carrier oil. It is cinnamon flavored and that can help with cravings. So, why not? I am on day 2. I will give it a month. I always see a boost in my immune system when using EOs so that can't hurt in this virus culture right now. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...