Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Spring Break is made for appointments

 Today we have eye appointments for me and Evan. I got updated ones even surged a little and got some perscription sunglasses. Evan neefs some glasses for occasional use due to his injury and infection. Later today it is off for scoliosis follow-up for Evan and diagnosis for Eliot. Both have been having back pain. 



Evan and Eliot did great at their appointments. Dr. Elmer is awesone. Eliot is 5'2" and Evan is 5'3". Eliot weighs a little more but she is becoming a young lady. We got some blood work for Evan to try and figure out his abdominal pain. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...