Saturday, April 17, 2021

Evan healing....

 Evan's appointment with the eye surgen went really well this week. He still has healing for his retina to continue but they said they have never seen such a bad infection heal so well without lazer surgery. One "big rarely talks to patients" surgen thought he had already had lazer surgery. My mother is a blessing as she takes him to most of his appointments. I loose my patience with the doctors. That is a whole story I have gone into before. And with me working I don't have to take off work. I contribute his healing to the Lord, the Gteat Physician. He created youth to be resilient and with their higher turn over of new cells, Evan's hralthy diet, and honestly his new glasses helping not to strain his eyes he may make a 100% recovery in time. At least no more appointments till summer.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...