Sunday, April 4, 2021

Resurrection Sunday

 I missed posting on the day by a few minutes so this looks like a Monday post. We had a wonderful service in rhe morn8ng snd s candy hunt. After a great nap Evan and I ran to the store to get things for Mr. Rooks. He was one of the best teachets and man of God that I have ever met. He is now on deputation to be a missionary in Africa. He also just got engaged last week. We got him some on the road treats to enjoy as he visits churches gaining support. We will miss him greatly....

Evan got a last minute picture of the man that helped draw him out of his shell some.


The others on the run and during service....





















If wondering, I wear perscription sunglasses inside because some artificial lighting hurts my eyes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...