Saturday, September 4, 2010

Check-ups for Annika and Ben


Ben and Annika had well visits this past week. Ben weighs a little over 18 pounds. Annika is doing OK but with some concerns. We are headed back to the neurologist to discuss her seizures. She has a couple of seizures a month. They aren't really interfering with her day but I worry about her as she gets older. They happen mainly at night and one day she will grow up and be on her own. I can't imagine what will happen when she is alone when she has one. We did find out that she has hearing loss in one ear so we are off to the audiologist too to see what is up with that. Never a dull moment in our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...