Monday, September 6, 2010

Bowling

I took Lyn, the little kids, and Lyn's friend bowling on Saturday. Evan and Eliot wanted to help soooo bad. Lyn and her friend let them "help" a few times. Baby Ben was in a really good mood. He just watched the world around him. He nursed while I was watching Evan and Eliot climb all over the video games. After that we dropped a few books off at the library and headed to Sonic for sundaes. Lyn called her Granny on the way home after dropping her friend off to let her know how much fun she had and of course Granny let her spend the night. I dropped her off at the grocery store to meet her Granny and she ended up spending the night with her.  All in all a pretty decent Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...