Saturday, September 4, 2010

What you put out in the world comes back to you

A friend and co-worker had a very trying day this week. She works hard and truly enjoys her job working with children. She is highly educated and well respected by her peers. (She knows her stuff!!) She works with children under three and those children come with parents. And sometimes those parents can be very difficult to work with. And then there are parents that are an absolute treat to work with. My friend explained her role to two separate families. One chewed her out and one bought her her favorite food for lunch even before they met her for the first time. You are loved and appreciated Sara! You can play with my kids anyday! Oh yeah, you do!

Sara enjoying her Taziki's for lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...