Saturday, August 28, 2010

They came in the mail yesterday

But, what are they? These dolls are made by a friend of mine. She has just recently started an Etsy store and is selling them. I think they are so cute. Some people get them as just a doll. Others use them for something more special. I got the yellow on for myself to celebrate baby wearing and breastfeeding. (There is a little removeable baby in the sling.) I got the green one to donate in my church's silent auction that should be coming up soon. And, it's a secret. but I got the orange one for Lyn. Shhh, don't tell her. I may break down and order other ones for my other girls. Go check them out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...