Thursday, August 26, 2010

Where has all my time gone?

I know I have not posted much lately. With school starting and work life has been very busy. Lyn is enjoying getting back in the groove with volleyball. Annika is such a big girl now in 3rd grade. She is doing so well. She still has a few seizures each month but they still aren't really affecting her life to much. Connor is repeating 3rd grade at the moment but if he does well they may promote him on to 4th if he shows he can keep up. Danny is so big now. I can't believe I have a child in high school! Evan and Eliot are doing well in preschool. Baby Ben is growing so fast. He is sitting on his own about half of the time. He is experimenting with some baby food and some table food. Life goes on and what a ride it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...