Saturday, August 28, 2010

Volleyball season has started...

Lyn has been patiently waiting to start playing volleyball again. First practice finally rolled around.  There were quite a lot of girls playing this year. I brought Annika, Evan, and Eliot with me to watch her first practice. I brought some of mu work toys in to keep them busy. They had fun playing in a corner for a while. When they got a bit more rowdy we moved to the foyer. They each found a wooden ring from a stacking toy and had a blast rolling them back and forth. It is amazing how kids can invent their own play when you just give them a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...