Sunday, March 27, 2011

I won!!!

I can't believe I actually won something! If you follow my blog at all on a regular basis you know that a friend of mine is in the process of adopting a beautiful little girl with special needs. Well, to help raise money for all of the expenses that go along with adoption (I never really knew how hard it actually is to adopt a child) she has been having some giveaway fundraisers on one of her blogs. And believe it or not I one one of the giveaways. Candles no less! The above picture is just some of the candles and accessories I won. Click here to go see the blog and possibly make a donation to help them bring this child into their family. I am not sure why I have felt so compelled by this family's goal. Maybe it is because they are one of the coolest families I know. Maybe it is because even though they have birth children of their own they have the heart to open their home to another child who desperately needs them. It is not just that this little girl needs them, they need her too. So just take a moment to visit their blog. You just might win something! The blue-ray is still up for grabs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...