Friday, March 9, 2012

At a playground again

i am so glad that I am able to spend more time with children since I work part time now. The weather was so nice yesterday that we went to a local playground at the waterfall and creek in Helena. We go here all the time. The playground is always in the shade so we can play there till the weather just gets unbearable later in the summer. The water level at the creek was pretty high. Ben is a bit afraid of the water. I wonder how he will do this summer when we go swimming. The park is bordered on each side by two train tracks. The kids got to see a train go by. They also spotted a snake on the bank.....  a good day.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...