Sunday, September 29, 2013

Communing with the little kids at one of my favorite nature spots













Since the little kids missed church today we made our way into the woods down one of the trails I frequented as a child and teenager. We went over a lesson from one of my favorite books on nurturing Spirituality. We also collected evergreen leaves, a feather, and a few Fall flowers for an art project this week. The kids did great maneuvering the trails. Even Elaina tried really hard to climb the rocks. Eliot listened well and worked on the lesson about Finding Our Way. The pictures of me were taking by Eliot. She is getting pretty good at taking pictures. Being 31 weeks pregnant hasn't slowed me down yet....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...