Monday, October 7, 2013

32 weeks pregnancy update....



I had a visit to the maternity clinic today. I conceded to some blood work. My glucose levels were normal but I would have liked them a little lower. My iron levels were 11.8. That is low normal. I wanted it to be higher for a little leeway. But, since I went from a pregnancy to breastfeeding to a pregnancy to breastfeeding to another pregnancy back to back I think that is pretty good. I haven't given myself enough time to rebuild my iron stores fully and I am not actually anemic so I know everything is OK. I have gained 27 pounds. I feel like little girl is small and squirmy and likes to stay transverse most of the time. I know I have plenty of time but I SOOOO like to have head down babies. The CRNP at the clinic said she doesn't know how to palpate babies' positions which I think is crazy since she is a prenatal professional. She said she could send me for an ultrasound but that is so silly to find position. Why are professionals not taught to palpate anymore? Midwives do..... I can even tell position when my babies get a little bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...