Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Bittersweet...

Eliot is happy and Evan seems pretty content too. They started to public school today. I have to go back to work and with the new baby coming I thought I should get them adjusted before hand. Eliot was way more excited about it all than I thought she would be. I want to continue to homeschool but I feel so trapped by society. Mothers just don't have choices. I can't do it all. Ben and Elaina have never been in daycare but they will have to start "school" too.  Even the new baby will have to go to daycare. That is if I can find work. I hate to admit that I  am having trouble finding work. I don't know if it is because I am pregnant or because I am overqualified for the jobs I am applying for. It is sad that the work that I am qualified for either doesn't pay anything or the state recognizes 19 year olds with a GED as qualified to teach infants / toddlers/ or preschoolers. I am happy to take lower pay but employers seem to think because I am educated I expect A LOT of money. That just isn't the case. I just need a job....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...