Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween

 
 
Samhain (Halloween) has come and gone. I was a bit under the weather both physically and emotionally and was napping with Elaina. My mother took the kids trick-or-treating. The weather was a bit rainy and the little kids only went to a few houses but they enjoyed themselves. I usually do a lot more to celebrate this last harvest festival time of the year but my heat has been really disconnected lately. I still plan on visiting my great grandmother's grave but other than that I feel I am forcing myself to o through the motions of the holidays for the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...