Monday, October 28, 2013

Newest Blessingway Bead order


I received an order from the UK today from a mother who is collecting beads to send to her daughter's Blessingway ceremony in Australia. I really enjoy meditating over a mother's needs and putting together a collection of beads with extras so that her close ones have a selection to choose from that speak to them. I usually get input such as "mother wants to calm fears, mother wants to be empowered, mother wants to heal from a traumatic previous birth". It can really be endless. I love it that my beads have made it to Canada, several states, The United Kingdom, and a lot to Australia....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...