Friday, November 1, 2013

36+ weeks



Getting closer. I know I am getting closer to meeting my little girl because all I want to do is eat junk food. I recognize this as a primal need to add fat to my diet to help with fetal brain development. I really should try harder to make healthy fat choices. Yesterday it was dairy kefir and mixed nuts (with a little Halloween candy swiped from the kids). Today I fear I may eat taquitos....

I have a sneaky feeling that baby girl (possible name today Etta Sophia) is in a breech position. I have missed my last maternity appointment due to car, childcare, and illness situations. I really want my provider to palpate and check Etta's position but she won't. She just wants to send me for an ultrasound. I don't like unnecessary procedures that results can be gleaned by less evasive means. I guess I will just get my Doula and Midwife student friends to check. I think I have mentioned it before but usually I can tell myself but this baby doesn't seem to be cooperating. I think she is small and doing somersaults. I cannot even imagine going through another C-section. That will devastate me emotionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...