Saturday, November 16, 2013

Homemade facial cream

 
I am not overly concerned with wrinkles or age spots but a lot of people are. A friend of mine wanted me to make up some face cream for her. She was already was using coconut oil but was curious if she could get more results with added ingredients. s a user and distributor of Young Living Oils I knew a lot of people use frankincense in their face creams. I added it and some evening primrose oil as well as a little lavender and  a touch of beeswax to thicken it all. I put it all in a recycled baby food jar and dropped it off to her. We will see how she likes it.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...