Friday, November 8, 2013

Feeling closer to birth...

I have cleaned house a little yesterday and today. Not much but enough to get some clutter out of the way. I have been feeling very disconnected from life, family, and my pregnancy lately. Stresses of an uncertain future are my main blame.

I had my husband hang this small shelf in the bedroom today. I placed my lotus candle holder with a red candle in it. I also placed one of my mother figures that I think will be with me at birth. She is small and feels good in your hand. I may use her as a focal piece during labor.

I have missed my herb lore too. I just haven't been able to get into practicing unless I was making a remedy for friends or family.  I need to do more symbolic work since it used to bring me so much joy. I think today I will work on a positive birth amulet or sachet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...