Wednesday, January 8, 2014

A revelation

Today....

I realized that you just have to let go of some things sometimes. I have wanted to be there for my children both physically and emotionally. I worked from home and then got laid off. Now I am going back to work outside of the home. I realized that mothers from the beginning of time have had to make sacrifices in order to ensure the survival of their children. I am not running away from lions on the savannah looking for grubs in order to feed my children but I do have to leave them in order to work. I came to a revelation that I am doing the best I can for the next generation. I have to support my children.....

Sometimes it is about surviving instead of thriving.

I was trying so hard to help my family thrive. Now I need to work on surviving and that is OK.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...