Thursday, January 2, 2014

My new functional altar

I have taken the time to meditate and think as I set up my altar. I wanted to have enough space to write in my journal, work with cards, or my stones. The candelabra on the left represents the 3 aspects of woman, madian, mother, and crone. The golden brown and green candles represent me. The two white candles represent the divine or humanity as I see it. The white Mother Goddess is my winter Goddess. The stuffed Mother dolls very special. It was made by a friend. Each bead sewn on it represents a child of mine plus the life force. I need to add two beads for Elaina and Etta. The large purple candle held by a white holder with spirals on it embodies my favorite color purple. It is not complete but it makes me happy so far. The boxes of tarot cards are ready for me work with Evan on readings tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...