Saturday, January 18, 2014

May this salt....

As I light this candle.....

May this salt from an ancient sea from ancient times bring me strength to continue.

I poured this salt into my white chalice and drew a spiral with my finger to represent the unending circle of life. Using sea salt from long dead seas gives me a connection to the past and all those who HAD to survive in order for me to be here. It would be such a dishonor to waste my life. They worked so hard to evolve and grow and bear offspring just so I could be born. I need to be part of that circle. And so do my children. ...

1 comment:

  1. This is a wonderful sentiment! The concept may have to work its way into a Samhain rite for us one day. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...