Sunday, May 4, 2014

Church and lunch

Church today was awesome.  Lyn stood with the high schoolers for the bridge ceremony.  It celebrated 2 of the kids in her class who are graduating high school. They then read John Lennon ' s Imagine to the congregation.  Then Annika's class had a flash mob dance and had the whole congregation singing to the song from the play Rent. They were wearing t - shirts in colors from the rainbow with letters ironed on spelling out Justice. We then had lunch at a friend's house. A good day.....

It was RE day at church and all teachers got a gift and breakfast. I love my necklace....

Annika even got to hold a bearded dragon lizard.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...