Thursday, May 8, 2014

Today....

I had an early shift at work today so I got home in time to do something outdoors with the kids. I almost called it all off though. I tried to take something out of the oven and burned my finger. I really need to leave all of the cooking up to my husband.  After I sulked for a while we headed to the playground at the waterfall.  After all the flooding they were replacing the mulch around the playground equipment that got all moved around.  The kids still had fun. Lyn brought her sketch book. Eliot found a dead fish that I was convinced was a fake until I cut it open at home. I thought it was a fishing lure. Short outing but worth getting out of the house.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...