Monday, April 20, 2015

Lyn my daughter, mother to be

 
Yes, that is what I said. I love my eldest daughter. She is smart, beautiful, hard working, a bit of a typical know-it-all teenager, sassy, expecting mother-to-be. I am not disappointed. I am not angry. I am not scared. I am just well, me....
 
I support her in her decision to carry a child and raise a child. I am excited to be a grandmother. I am still nursing my youngest but I will welcome my grand-daughter into my arms as I am still mothering my own children.
 
The cycle of life is wonderful and hard and if it did not continue why are we here...?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...