Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Days

I had a horrible day yesterday. I tried to brush off the funk I was in and do my job but my main job has become harder and harder. I am trying to adapt and still be truthful. That is hard to explain but I know what I mean.

On another note my husband and children still love me despite the crazy person that I am. And, look, my lavender is blooming!! So is my basil. It is so pretty that I only cut one blossom. To keep basil growing to use the herb you really should prune the flowers but come on... they are purple and so pretty! And the gerbera daiseys are popping!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...