Friday, April 19, 2019

What I cooked today...


This is a variation on the corn patties that I have made recently. If you are going gluten free and vegetarian these are great. It still has eggs in it but no cheese this time. They turned out a little bit dryer but was to be expected using this gluten free baking flour from Bob's Red Mill. It is a mixture of rice and potatoe flour plus some other ingredients. It is a good transitional flour when you want gluten free but aren't sure how much to use in baking say with coconut, almond,  or flax flour. I think with some cheese added to the mix it wouls have turned out more savory but all in all not bad....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...