Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Growing things and living secrets


Today after taking Eli to his WIC appointment I had a little time before work. I watered flowers and herbs and found a surprise in my watering can. Two blue tailed skink lizards were trapped in a little water. I needed their water so poured it out slowly and layed the can on its side to observe them for a while. One was a male the other female. They were probably cold. It took a good while for the female to leave. 

Things are blooming...

My tulips inside are doing well. I hung up some fresh catnip from a friend to dry. The only thing not growing well is my fennel of all things. I may plant a new one.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...