Saturday, May 4, 2019

Yep, like herding cats

OK, 9 of my kids are in this picture plus Jaynie, my granddaughter. My oldest daughter Lyn was away at drill so her daughter stood in for her. This bunch...








These personalities....

Let's see, Ben's hand really should not be there for a photo, Etta is clearly picking her nose, others are obviously watching her do it. Jaynie is hamming it up. Eliot is picture perfect in most of the pictures. Evan even looks like he is smiling a little. Annika looks like she would rather be anyplace else and Dan and Connor are just being polite waiting for it to be over. Eli was squirmy and Elaina was just done with it all. And I am pleased as punch but missing Lyn....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...