Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Memorial Day Weekend

This weekend should not be about beach trips and sales at every shop. I saw a few random posts on Facebook and my Pastor mentioned it on Sunday and that was about it. I need to work harder on teaching the worth of the day to my children. I worked two 12 hour night shifts this weekend then got sick. I struggle with my migraines, arthritis, and depression but I rarely get sick sick. No allergies here. I don't get many colds or flu. I didn't realize how much a virus could settle in my joints. I actually went to the doctor today. Of course nothing they could do. He offered to give me a steroid shot but I declined. No need to cover up symptoms and then suffer reactions that could be worse. Besides, with no insurance why have the added cost? I was told to just actually take my pain medication which I avoid. That helped...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...