Thursday, August 6, 2020

5th grade bound....

With hard work this summer Ben has made it from 3rd grade to 5th grade. He is on probation for the first grading period to make sure he stays on the upward track. But I am proud of his work and the faith his teachers have had in him. He came from a public school setting in second grade where he was falling through the cracks and given a tablet to play on a lot of the day. They had no plan for him except to retain him. This was during the first few weeks of school. I then moved him to a small private school. His class had I believe at the most 4 students. The school he went to had higher academic standard so in fact he was held back but given the opportunity to move forward in time. And now he has the chance. He has to work hard to keep this new accomplishment. Thank you so much to all of his teachers, too many to tag.... but I will tag his school...
https://www.facebook.com/Gospel-Light-Baptist-Academy-200105800185386/




No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...