Friday, August 7, 2020

Certified Christian Teacher!!

 Official and all grown up... I went to a secular school (UAB) for my undergraduate and graduate degrees. I never wanted to work in public school for a lot of reasons so I did not pursue state certification. One main reason at the time of my schooling was because I wanted to teach the youngest children not the typical K-12 ages. Now, as a Christian working in a Christian school my secular degrees needed some challenging Christian Philosophy and Biblical Doctrine additions. I am now a Certified Kindergarten Teacher with an Early Childhood Education Endorsement. This is just the beginning of my journey..... In the next week I will be getting my classroom ready to teach the future :) ...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...